Resolutions…most all of us try them…few succeed. What are some of the most interesting ones? Well here are a few.
* I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
* I will think of a password other than "password.”
* I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
* I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
* I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I’m not a clock watcher.
* I will stop trying to be the best Farmer in Farmville.
* I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else’s fault.
* I won’t bet against the Minnesota Vikings
* I will get in a whole NEW rut!
* I will try to drive closer to the speed limit.
* I will try to figure out why I really need nine e-mail addresses.
* I will always "check for paper" when leaving the restroom.
* I will stop buying useless stuff.
* I will give up exercising. FOREVER! All it does it make you sweat like a hog and work up an enormous appetite.
* I will forget anniversaries, birthdays and Valentine’s Day.
"Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits." Anonymous
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!