I don’t always do really well with New Year Resolutions (really..who does?)…but I made one this year that I AM going to keep. It is to take advantage of the MANY ways to save money…and I thought I might just share a few ideas here!
1. Zaycon Foods likes to save you money! They buy in bulk and sell directly to the consumer. They are coming into Arizona and are offering what I think is a really good deal! $1.49 per pound for boneless, skinless chicken breast. Hormone and additive free…and fresh from the farm! There is a minimum order of 40 pounds…and you will need to go to one of their locations to pick it up. .. but for this deal it is so worth it! There is one pick up site in Gilbert, AZ and another one in Peoria, AZ. Order soon tho…they have a limited number of orders available.
2. Do you have a family? Well…why not have the ‘kids eat free”? Check out the many places to dine and NOT have to pay for the kids here.
3. I joined a site called Coupon Sense and so far so good. They teach you how you can double or triple your savings and get more items for free by simply combining coupons with grocery and drug store ads and redeeming them at just the right time. You can join right now for a trial month for only $4…although I think it will be more than a month before I get full value…there is a learning curve. A friend of mine has been a member for over a year and saved an average of 69% over last year on her grocery bills. I decided that it would be well worth my time to save like that…plus I can enlist the help of my hubby and family.
4. Look for “buy one get one” ads for all sorts of things. The Sunday paper and the envelope mailings you get ty[ically have at least one for a local restaurant.
5. If you live here in the Metro Phoenix Area you should use your Fry’s card every time you are at the store. For groceries and for prescriptions. Then you can use the accumulated points for discounts on gas.
6. Consignment stores are a great way to get rid of things for which you no longer have a need. Here is a link to a list of some of the Valleys consignment stores. And while you are in there look around. You may find a super deal on something YOU have been looking for.
7. Craigslist. I can not say enough about this site. We recently moved and have a guest house. We needed a small refrigerator. I looked at Wal Mart and they were about $80. Checked Craigslist and found one that works perfect for $25. We buy and sell all kinds of things using this helpful site.
As always… if you are looking for a GREAT agent to help with your real estate needs please e-mail me at Adele@GreaterPhoenixHomes.com or give me a call (or text) at 602-504-3898 or 888-897-7821 x 114. Plus, I have a GREAT search tool on my web site that gives you the ability to search the entire MLS…just like agents do. Very COOL! Go to Metro Phoenix Homes and check it out! YOU can create and save as many searches as you would like…and it is THE SAME SEARCH I DO AS AN AGENT! You will LOVE it!
ATTENTION AGENTS…Is your Real Estate Career or Company taking you where you want to go?
Need MORE business? Need MORE leads? What has your company done for you lately?
Ask Me Why… I joined eXp Realty